Commercial Dishwasher (Pass Through)
Looking for a high-efficiency hood type dishwasher wish steam exchange system for your busy kitchen? Meet our premium quality Italian pass-through dishwasher!
With a water consumption of only 2.5 litres per cycle, it’s not only efficient but also helps you save on your water bill.
Our pass-through dishwasher features a sleek stainless steel construction that will add a touch of modern elegance to your kitchen. Whether you’re running a bustling restaurant or a busy hotel kitchen, our pass-through dishwasher is designed to withstand the demands of a high-volume business.
- Dimensions 760 x 785 x 2300mm high on adjustable legs
- Voltage: 400 V, 50 Hz
- Water consumption per cycle: 2.5 litres
- Washing cycles/rack/hour: 60″ – 120″ – 180″ – 9’/60 – 30 – 20 – 7
- Rack size: 500 x 500mm
- Gross weight: 42.5kg
- Possibility of automatic start of washing cycle by closing the hood
- Top and bottom rotating wash and rinse arms with stainless steel tube
- Wash pump: 1000W
- Boiler capacity: 11 litres
- Tank capacity: 30 litres
- Boiler heating element: 6.0 kW
- Tank heating element: 2.8 kW
- Electronic controls with LCD display
- Useful washing height: 415mm
- Magnetic door micro switch
- Automatic water filling
- Double electric detergent and rinse dispenser
- Hot rinse
- Thermostop function
- Vertical self-cleaning washing pump
- PRS system (Atmospheric Boiler + Break tank)
- Green Function for energy saving
- Automatic end-of-day self-cleaning of water
- AISI 304 stainless steel body and AISI 316 stainless steel boiler
Our Kastel Pass-through Dishwasher comes with:
- 2 racks 500 x 500mm (12/18 plates)
- 1 glass rack 500 x 500mm
- 2 cutlery baskets
- 1 inlet hose (length of 2m)
- 1 drain hose (length of 2.5m)
SAVING ENERGY IS IMPORTANT WITH RESPECT TO THE ENVIRONMENT AND IN ORDER TO ECONOMISE COSTS
In the Energy Saving System, a tangential fan recycles the hot steam generated during the wash and rinse phases making it pass through a highly efficient heat exchanger, with cold water circulating inside, provided by the water supply. This heat exchanger is fitted with an end-of-day auto-clean system which enables the degreasing of the battery granting ongoing efficiency. The electronic controls make it possible to select between the ES mode and the ES+ mode so as to maximise energy saving and reduce steam emission to zero. In all Aristarco models the ES system also incorporates the PRS system (atmospheric boiler + break tank)
Technical advantages of the ES system:
- The cold water supplied is pre-heated and is introduced into the boiler at a temperature of approximately 45°C
- The steam produced within the machine is used to heat the cold water supplied by the network.
Benefits of using the ES system
- Save 50% in power expenses during the healing phase of the rinse water allowing immediate money saving.
- No need to fix an exhaust fan in the wash area plus the assurance of:
- Quick and easy installation
- Layout flexibility in the wash area;
- Cut in investment costs.
- Avoid annoying emissions of steam with detergents in the work area and consequently an improvement in work conditions for workers.
- Fast drying dishes
Technical advantages of the PRS System:
1. The system omits the intake of cold water into the boiler during the rinse phase, hence ensuring a constant high temperature for the entire duration of this cycle
2. The rinse pump guarantees optimum and constant pressure to the nozzles for the whole rinse phase
3. The boiler made of AISI 316 stainless steel is granted long life and maximum hygiene
4. The atmospheric boiler may be emptied during extended periods of inactivity to avoid stagnating water and lime scale build-up